Dua for protection from grave punishment (4)

Dua for protection from grave punishment (4) Allaahumma aafinee fee badanee Allaahumma aafinee fee sam ee   Allaahumma aafinee fee basaree laa ilaaha illaa Anta   Allaahumma innee a oothu bika minalkufri walfaqri   wa a oothu bika min athaabilqabri laa ilaaha illaa Anta          O Allah make me healthy in my body   O Allah preserve for me my hearing   O Allah preserve for me my sight   There is none worthy of worship but You   O Allah I seek refuge in You from disbelief and poverty and I seek refuge in You from the punishment of the grave   There is none worthy of worship but You   Abu Dawud 4324 Ahmad 542 AnNasa i AmalulYawm walLaylah no 22 Ibn AsSunni no 69 AlBukhari Al Adab AlMufrad Its chain of transmission is good Hasan Ibn Baz p 26   
http://dlvr.it/RkGYNH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dua For a blissful family