Dua From the Quran 52

Dua From the Quran 52 Rabbi hab lee hukman waalhiqnee bialssaliheena    WaijAAal lee lisana sidqin fee alakhireena WaijAAalnee min warathati jannati alnnaAAeemi     Waighfir liabee innahu kana mina alddalleena    Wala tukhzinee yawma yubAAathoona   Yawma la yanfaAAu malun wala banoona    Illa man ata Allaha biqalbin saleeminMy Lord Grant me wisdom and join me with the good And ordain for me a goodly mention among posterity And make me of the heirs of the garden of bliss And forgive my father for surely he is of those who have gone astray And disgrace me not on the day when they are raised The day on which property will not avail nor sonsExcept him who comes to Allah with a heart free from evil Surah AshShu ara verses 8389 
http://dlvr.it/SCqs8g

Comments

Popular posts from this blog